COVID-19: Health And Safety Are Our #1 Concern
Our Hospital Is OPEN For You And Your Pet!
COVID-19 REOPENING UPDATE:
As our state continues to lift Covid restrictions, All Creatures Great and Small Animal Hospital will begin operating in a more normal manner. Our full reopening process will happen in phases and will take place over the next several weeks. We will cautiously move through these phases to ensure the health and safety of all our clients and staff members. We ask for your patience as we work towards this “new normal” and learn how to better our procedures along the way!
Please see below for our Phase 1 details.
PHASE 1: IN-PERSON DOCTOR APPOINTMENTS ONLY
To begin Tuesday 6/1/2021
If you have a scheduled doctor appointment, we will allow you to accompany your pets into the building. If you prefer to remain as a curbside appointment, you are welcome to do so.
When arriving at the hospital, please call the office to let us know you are here. Please provide your phone number and the parking spot number of where you are located. Our client service representative will advise you on when to meet a staff member at our front door. Please do not come to the door until you are told.
When at the front door, you will meet a technician or a client service representative who will take your temperature, provide hand sanitizer, and remind you of our mask policy. You will be brought directly to an exam room as our waiting room remains closed.
In the exam room, a technician will go over your pet’s history, the reason for your visit, and ask for any other pertinent information. The doctor will then examine your pet and provide a treatment plan.
Once the exam is completed, our client services representative will return to provide any necessary medications or products, process your payment, and give you a copy of your invoice. They will then help you and your pet exit the building.
Please note our rules to follow when choosing to have an in-person appointment with your doctor:
- Only one person per family is allowed in the building for the exam. If you have family members with you (including children), we will ask for you to remain as a curbside appointment.
- No mask, no entry.
- Temperatures will be taken at the door. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or more will be asked to remain as a curbside appointment or reschedule their appointment.
- If you have traveled out of the country or state within 14 days, we ask for you to remain as a curbside exam.
- If you have any Covid-19 symptoms (i.e. cough, fever) we ask for you to reschedule your exam.
- The bathroom, coffee station, and water cooler are currently not for use by clients.
- These guidelines are to be followed by all clients regardless of vaccination status.
At this time, all other appointments (tech visits, surgery drop-offs, food or medicine pick-ups, fecal and urine drop-offs) will remain as curbside only. Our euthanasia appointments will remain as is, which are by appointment and in-person.